Monday, September 10, 2012

Gisele Bundchen for Esprit's Fall 2012 Campaign


Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign

Gisele Bundchen is back! The gorgeous Brazilian bombshell stars once again in the latest Esprit fall 2012 campaign sporting some seriously stylish pieces from the brand's new line! Check it out!

Gisele Bundchen is world's highest paid model. The Brazilian bombshell admitted in an interview with British Vogue that she is not afraid to work hard. "Like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can," Gisele confessed.

The 32-year-old supermodel appears in campaigns for important brands such as Givenchy, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace, or Esprit. Yes, Gisele is featured once again in the latest Esprit fall 2012 campaign. The beautiful mom-to-be looks stunning as usual rocking some seriously stylish pieces from the brand's newest collection. There are knits, leather and denim goodies, and other lust-worthy eyecatchers, perfect for a cool wardrobe update.

Gisele flaunts her slender figure in Esprit's campaign and even though it may seem like the easiest and funniest jobs in the world, the gorgeous model admits that you can use modelling in order to help others.
"My life is devoted to this," she explained in an interview with belfasttelegraph.co.uk. "I know from the outside, people think this girl just poses for pictures, but in my head, all I'm thinking the whole time is, 'Ok, if I take this job then I can have more money to put in to this action'


Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-1

Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-2

Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-3

Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-4

Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-5

Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-6

Gisele-Bundchen-for-Esprit-Fall-2012-Campaign-7



 
Copyright © 2014 | Design By: Popular Hairstyles