Thursday, February 9, 2012

Naomi Campbell Talks Diet and Beauty Routine with Harper's Bazaar March 2012


Naomi Campbell is featured in the March 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. The beautiful 41-year-old supermodel talks about her notorious past, her boyfriend of four years, Vladislav

Doronin, but also about plastic surgeries, her diet and beauty routine. Check out these highlights from Naomi's interview!

Naomi Campbell sits down for a chat with Harper's Bazaar for the magazine's March 2012 issue. In the interview, the 41-year-old beauty dishes on her notorious past, her boyfriend of four years, Vladislav Doronin, but also about her diet and beauty routine. Despite her adventurous past, her fight with drug addiction, anger issues and ethical scandals, Campbell managed to maintain her reputation as a "fashion goddess".
And the proof is the fact that the stunning supermodel is still working today. She still walks down the runways and fronts campaigns for numerous famous designers such as Givenchy, Roberto Cavalli, and Dolce & Gabbana.

Speaking about her recent Cavalli campaign, Campbell told the magazine that, "It's always surprising to get asked to do a job I did 20 years ago. I'm very blessed, and I know that."

One must admit that Campbell looks fantastic. Well, the supermodel confesses that she feels lucky to have a high metabolism. However, she also adds that due to her age she exercises and she's a little more watchful when it comes to her diet. "For me, carbs are a treat now," she says.

On her beauty routine, Campbell says she does steams, facials, and "everything I can to keep my skin elasticated." As on plastic surgeries, she admits that these work "for those who do it for themselves and not to please someone else". The stunning beauty also says she has no problem whatsoever with getting older. "I don't worry about a number. I'm fine with aging," she told Harper's Bazaar.




Naomi Campbell's violent past is well-known. The model was accused of committing acts of violence against employees, policemen, and even her therapist. "Look, you have to make

mistakes. That's how you learn and that's how the world works. I've made a few. What makes a person is the ability to look at themselves and deal with their own lives. How you deal with [your actions] is what defines you," she said in the interview with Harper's Bazaar.


However, despite her notorious past, Naomi is a great friend and she gets involved with several charity causes. Nelson Mandela calls her an "honorary granddaughter," and last November she received an award from UNESCO for her humanitarian efforts.

Campbell admits that the person who helps her a lot these days is her boyfriend, Vladislav Doronin, a Moscow-based real estate entrepreneur. "He's a great man and very supportive of me, both emotionally and when it comes to giving me advice. I love my partner very much," she says.

Even though she was declared 'supermodel' by the fashion world, Campbell reveals her modest side and says that she doesn't find the word quite appropriate.
"But I would never call myself that," she says, laughing. "I don't have any superhuman powers. I still love what I do. It's a new challenge to see how people can change your look. I like words like transformation, reinvention, and chameleon. Because one word I don't like is predictable," Campbell told the magazine.

Read Naomi Campbell's full interview in the March 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine.





 
Copyright © 2014 | Design By: Popular Hairstyles